Thursday, May 8, 2008

DIRTY FUN

so I just turned 31 five days ago and I went out with Sara and Lu for a late birthday celebration!!! We were talking blogs, blah blah... and since they do it, I figured why not jump on board. So here I am. 31 and blogging!!! I figure what a better way to keep track of the people, events, happenings, etc. in my life than through this blog.




A few pics of my birthday weekend:



White belly in the middle! :)
16th street, Cindo de Mayo tourney!
My partners in crime...



Sunday brunch at Critters.... shocking!



Mom getting some much deserved time out!
Dru, Mooshka, Doyle and me...
Love this crew...
Uncle Dru with Caden B.

2 comments:

hub of the house said...

Linds!!! Welcome

We are the Harty's said...

wish I could have been there. So glad you had a happy bday lindsay lu.